In this episode, Dr Stewart Hamilton discusses the topic of diverticular disease.
After listening to this podcast, learners should be able to:
- outline the etiology and epidemiology of diverticular disease
- differentiate between asymptomatic, symptomatic and complicated diverticular disease
- describe the presentation of the patient with diverticular bleeding, diverticulitis, fistula formation and diverticular stricture
- describe the Hinchey classification scheme for diverticulitis
- describe the medical and surgical management of diverticular disease
Running time 24:56