By the end of this podcast, you
- Outline the anatomy and physiology of the pituitary gland and the pathophysiology of pituitary tumours
- Describe the clinical presentation of pituitary adenomas, including endocrine and mass effect signs and symptoms
- Classify pituitary adenomas, based both on size and hormonal dysfunction
- List clinically useful investigations, including bloodwork and imaging.
- Build a robust differential diagnosis
- Describe management options, including medical, surgical and radiotherapy options and the pros and cons of each those