In this episode of Surgery 101 Dr. Keith Rourke, a Urologist at the University of Alberta, discusses urinary catheterization.
After watching this video you should be able to:
- Understand what a catheter is
- Know why people need catheters
- Define the urethra
- Describe proper catheterization techniques
- Explain the different types of catheters and their uses
- Troubleshoot difficult scenarios
In this episode of Surgery 101 Dr. Trevor Schuler, a Urologist at the University of Alberta, demonstrates how to give a complete examination of the scrotum, including the:
- Common findings
For more videos and podcasts visit Surgery101.org
In this video a LEGO resident explains the importance of teaching medical students and how easy it is to start teaching.